This information applies to the tkeskita/bvtknodes version.
Version 0.7 (2021-09-18)¶
- New node update system, where VTK updates are independent of node editing actions. User has now option to change Update Mode in the Inspect Panel, which determines when changes in nodes are updated to VTK objects. Most useful options include No Automatic Updates and Update All Automatically.
- Nodes have now Node Status information, which is shown by node colors.
- Values of dynamic enumeration lists are stored in string properties, so that it is possible to pre-define whole node trees without need to run updates on nodes. This allows full pre-definition of node trees e.g. for JSON imports.
- several new cubeflow node tree examples (in Tree Tab) available for Node Examples for Unstructured Grids.
- Development for this release was made in pull request #46.
- A testing framework helps developers catch regression bugs.
- Global Time Keeper node allows animation of many node properties by Blender’s Keyframes feature.
- Improved Custom Code editing.
- Matplotlib color maps are available as presets in Color Ramp node.
- Several bug fixes and small usability improvements.
- More information in pull requests at github.